Holiday in Munich with Discovery Package € 279,00 *
All this is included for you
- 6 nights, living and dreaming
- Room upgrade to the next higher category
- A bottle of mineral water is available for refreshment on arrival
- Discovery bag with a city map and other exciting local tips
- Start the day with a delicious breakfast
- 4 x crunchy energy packed lunch
- 1 x refill bottle for the day
- Relaxed departure until 1 p.m.
- - 10% environmental bonus when traveling by public transport
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- A child up to 11 years of age sleep free of charge in their parents' room
- Hygiene set including face mask, gloves and disinfectant wipe
- Book without risk - free cancellation up to the day of arrival
- Payment only on site at the hotel
|Rooms||Max. occupancy||Your price|
|double room||2 adults + 1 child||p. P. € 279,00*
|single room||1 adult||p. P. € 435,00*
Important information for you
|Offering Period||Until the end of April 2022|
|Days of arrival||Daily|
|Exclusion periods||In times of fairs, eastern, new year & events|
|Important to know||Book without risk - free cancellation up to the day of arrival
Payment only on site at the hotel
The room upgrade is given on site, not in the booking process
The rail bonus of 10% will be deducted on site upon receipt in the hotel
Become an explorer now and book a city trip in MunichDear friends, did you already know that Munich has so many beautiful corners that you should definitely see? In summer it is the wonderful beer gardens and park meadows in nature that give the city its beautiful charm. Those who prefer a little more hustle and bustle can stroll along Maximilianstrasse and Ludwigstrasse and explore the world-famous Viktualienmarkt. Or how about a detour to the beautiful English Garden and stroll along the Isar?
To say it simply: "Munich is a city full of highlights and a worthwhile holiday destination for everyone!".
With our packed offer you can start straight to Munich. Everything is included that might make your city trip that little bit nicer. The great location near the main train station and within walking distance of the Oktoberfest is an advantage. From here you have short distances to the many highlights of the Bavarian metropolis.
As a guest at the relexa hotel Munich, you are right in the middle of it all and feel at home at the same time.
Bye and see you soon in Munich
Your relexa hotel München